- All participants and spectators must complete and sign our liability waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for them. Participants must be 12 years of age, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Note that if our staff has reason to doubt the capabilities of a minor to throw an axe safely, they will not allow it.
- Good sturdy shoes are very important for safety when throwing axes or knives. Closed toed shoes with flat soles must be worn. Clothing must allow the participant to move freely.
- BYOB is allowed for ages 21+ with official ID. Our staff has the right to remove a participant from throwing axes or knives (or from the premises) at any time if they suspect a participant is intoxicated or posing a safety threat. No refund will be issued in this case.
- Outside axes are allowed if they have a single edge and no spikes. The head should not be loose and handles should be in good shape. They will be inspected for safety prior to use.
- Do not handle or throw an axe or knife until given permission by a staff member. Blades are sharp, please handle axes and knives only by their handles.
- Only overhand, one or two hand throws are permitted. Trick shots are not permitted unless permission is given, and safety precautions are of the highest importance.
- Throwing boxes are defined by orange lines on the floor. At no time are players allowed in the throwing box unless it is their turn to throw. Only the current player is allowed in the throwing box when axes or knives are being thrown in the lane. Spectators must stay out of the throwing lane area. Do not throw an axe or knife if someone is in front of you or near the target.
- Participants will only retrieve their axes or knives AFTER BOTH PARTIES HAVE THROWN. Do not leave the throwing box to retrieve an axe or knife while axes or knives are in play in the lane.
- Do not pass an axe or knife to another player. Axes and knives are to be placed in the provided holders. Do not leave the throwing lane with an axe or knives.
- Report any injuries to our staff immediately.
- Misconduct will not be tolerated. Any participant that refuses to follow the rules will be asked to leave immediately. No refund will be issued in this case.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday -Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM